Support for kids and adults
Here we share the results of the Foundation's activities for July 2022. During this time:
- around 400 participants took part in educational and cultural events as part of the "To be happy again" programme in the Kyiv region;
- more than 50 children from modular towns joined creative workshops;
- about 25 children from the Ridni Centre for Social Support of Children and Families attended the workshops within the "Sporidneni" project;
- the results of sociological survey on "Stereotypes and prejudices of the population of Lviv region regarding orphans, children deprived of parental care and different forms of family placement" have been published;
- the grant project "Children and War", which attracted about 900 participants from different cities within 3 months, was completed;
- 7 loads of humanitarian aid are sent to the local communities (Kharkiv, Mykolaiv, Zhytomyr, Chernihiv, Bila Tserkva).